I have a vast range of digital public sector experiences. Below is a brief summary.
- I have lead teams through the early stages of a projects in Discovery and Alpha
- I am well versed in the GDS Service Standard and how to integrate the standards into the projects so that they can pass service assessments
- I know the culture and how decision making works in a public sector setting so I can adapt my approach to help stakeholders see the benefits of recommendations and setting an overall narrative to a piece of work which is a key requirement in helping projects move forward
Government Digital Service Experience
- Worked with GDS Government Consultancy Zaizi to help a department meet more demand by improving the online experience and enabling more customers to self serve
- Led on Identifying and prioritising a key problem area for our work which could help meet the business goals and user needs
- Setting clear success criteria for the Alpha and Beta phases of the project so stakeholders could see clear outcomes
- Developing a hypothesis around Return on Investment of improving the user experience based on qualitative and quantitive research
- I led a full stack team for the Alpha, testing our riskiest assumptions so we could reduce risks in a number of areas, particularly value risk, whether users would choose to use what we were building and feasibility risk - could the department maintain and build the product.
- I led a team in Citizen’s Advice Innovation Lab, who were tasked with testing the organisation’s riskiest Ideas, working on 2 strategic objectives to pivot the organisation's advice offering to online and telephone during COVID and identifying and testing ideas to enable more users to self serve using online channels
I was Product Owner for a Digital Transformation Programme at City of Wolverhampton Council leading on a workstream to improve the organisation's digital capability via the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. I led on the design and customisation of the CRM to meet the needs of the council’s contact centre future vision of improving data intelligence.